Hon. Antonio Brandveen
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
Unknown email address
- Court of Claims/Acting Supreme Court Justice, Nassau County Court, Appointed by 1987 to Present
- Judge, Family Court of the City of New York, 2002
- Judge, County Court, 1999 to 2002
- Judge, Civil Court/Criminal Court of the City of New York, 1986 to 1987
- Judge, Housing Part of the Civil Court, 1980 to 1985
- J.D., New York University Law School, 1972
- BS, Fordham, 1969
- NYS, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1974
- OCA, Criminal Law Committee, 1999 to 2003
- OCA, Faculty, Court Attorneys Training Course, 1999 to 2000
- OCA, Faculty, Judges Training Course Faculty, 1999 to 2000
- Jacob D. Fuchberg Law Center of Touro College, Adjunct Law Professor, 1991 to 1992
- NYS Supreme Ct., Law Clerk, 1975 to 1980
- Harlem Legal Services, Attorney, 1974 to 1975
Professional and civic activities
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of Publications Committee, Nassau County Bar Association
- Corresponding Secretary, Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association
- Past member of House of Delegates, NYS Bar Association
- Past member of of Judiciary Committee, Association of the Bar of NYC
- Past member of Disciplinary Committee, Appellate Division, 1st Department
- Past V.P. & Board member, Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Past President & Board member, Central Harlem Senior Citizens Coalition, Inc.
- Past Chairperson, Harlem Legal Services
- Past Vice Chairperson, Community Action for Legal Services, Inc.
- 1st Lieutenant, United States Air Force
- Criminal Profiling Treads Too Heavily on Fourth Amendment Rights, N.Y.L.J., 1998
- Traffic Stops: Guidelines for Police Conduct, N.Y.L.J., 1997
- Jury Nullification, N.Y.L.J., 1997