Hon. M. William Boller
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
Unknown email address
- Supervising Judge, Justice Courts, 8th J.D., Appointed by Chief Administrative Judge Jonathan Lippman, 2007 to Present
- Acting Justice, Supreme Court, Erie County, Appointed by Chief Administrative Judge Jonathan Lippman, 2006 to Present
- Judge, Court of Claims, Appointed by Governor George E. Pataki, 2006 to 2010; Re-appointed by Governor David Paterson, 2010 to 2019
- J.D., University of Baltimore, 1980
- B.S., The American University, School of Government and Public Administration, 1977
- NYS, Appellate Division, Fourth Department, 1981
- State of Maryland, 1981
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1981
- United States District Court, Western District of New York, 1981
- Elma Town Court, Town Justice, 1984 to 2006
- Erie County Department of Social Services, Office of Counsel, 1981 to 2006
Professional and civic activities
- Member, New York State Magistrates Association
- Member, Erie County Magistrates Association
- Member, Erie County Bar Association
- Member, New York State Supreme Court Justices Association, 8th J.D.
- Member, Association of Justices of the Supreme Court of the State of New York