Hon. Arlene Bluth
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
Unknown email address
- Judge, Civil Court of the City of New York County, Elected, 2005 to 2014
- J.D., Benjamin Cardozo Law School, 1989
- BS, Cornell University, 1984
- NYS, Appellate Division, First Department, 1990
- State of Connecticut, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Private Practice, 1990 to 2004
Professional and civic activities
- Member, Network of Bar Leaders
- Member, New York County Lawyers
- Member, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Law Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Member, New York City Bar Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights, 2002 to 2004
- Member, Manahattan Community Board 6, 2001 to 2003
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Jewish Lawyers Guild
- Member, Association of Arbitrators of the Civil Court of the City of New York
- Member, National Association of Women Judges