Hon. Joel Blumenfeld
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
Unknown email address
- Acting Justice, Supreme Court, Queens County, Appointed by Chief Administrative Judge E. Leo Milonas, 1991; Re-Appointed by Judge Milonas, 1992 and 1993 to 1995; Re-Appointed by Chief Administrative Judge Jonathan Lippman, 1996 to Present
- Judge, Criminal Court of the City of New York, Appointed by Mayor Edward Koch, 1987 to 1988; Re-appointed by Mayor Koch, 1989 to 1998; Re-appointed by Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, 1999 to 2000; 2001 to 2010; Re-appointed by Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 2011 to 2020
- George Washington Law School, 1968
- Brooklyn College, 1965
- NYS, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1969
- US District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 1973
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1975
- Legal Aid Society of the City of New York, Criminal Defense Division
- Parole Officer