Hon. Michael Ambrosio
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
Unknown email address
- Judge, Family Court of the City of New York, New York County, Appointed by Mayor Edward Koch, 1983 to 1992; Re-appointed by Mayor David Dinkins, 1992 to 2002; Re-appointed by Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 2002 to 2012,
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1969
- B.A., Fordham, 1966
- NYS, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1970
- Bronx County Legal Services Corporate, Treasurer, 1979 to 1983
- Mental Hygiene Legal Services, First Judicial District, Deputy Director, 1975 to 1983
- Law Department (NYC Appeals Division), Assistant Corporate Counsel, 1974 to 1975
- Grievance Committee, Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Associate Counsel, 1972 to 1974
- Mental Hygiene Legal Services, First Judicial District, Staff Attorney, 1969 to 1972