Hon. Dawn Caloca-Johnson
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
(850) 926-0933 (fax)
- Circuit Judge, Second Judicial Circuit: April 2009- Present
- Magistrate/Hearing Officer, Second Judicial Circuit: 1998-2008
- Florida State College of Law, J.D. with Honors, 1992
- Jacksonville University, B.S. Management, Magna Cum Laude, 1986
- Minor Aviation Management including Pilot's License
- Madsen, Goldman & Holcomb, LLC
- Dawn Caloca-Johnson, P.A.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Bernstein & Caloca-Johnson, P.A.
- Collins, Shipman & Lucas, P.A.
- Supreme Court Trial Court Performance and Accountability Commission: 2010-2012
- Chair, Supreme Court Workgroup on Self Help Representation
- Tallahassee Bar Association 1999-Present
- Tallahassee Legal Aid Foundation, 2000-present. President, 2006, President Elect 2005, Treasurer 2002-2005.
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers: 1992-present
- Jefferson County Bar Association: 2005-present
- Tallahassee Barristers: 2007-present
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court: 2002-present
- Florida Government Bar Association: 2007-present
- Justice Teaching Volunteer
- Florida Bar "Stand in the Gap" Lecturer
- Science Fair Judge: Chaires Elementary Science Fair
- Judge: FSU College of Law Moot Court Finals
- Teen Court Volunteer Judge
- Married to Ken Johnson
- Mother of two children